Black Moustache

944 . . . . ♥


 Hey lovely. . .as you can see i use things that I've in my inventory with new items . . . because I do not want to just let you see only new things but also help you or give you ideas for create your outfit. . . because if you're like me, every day I have the same old question What shall I wear today?? XD
In this picture I used the new skin of Modish. . . I find it amazing, I love it. And is exclusively for an event that will last until January 7. . .
The outfit (which also has the applicators for lolas) is exclusively for the Fashion Quotes and is a beautiful creation of TRS. . . I wish you a good night (or day or evening, depending on what part of the world you are) :P kiss ♥


Skin: ::Modish:: Gaia-Wish [Moka] @Winter Wishes Market  New
Hair: [e] Unfold - Essentials Collection
Outfit: [trs] for FQ - Racer Tank & Skinnies  For Fashion Quotes New
Boots: (r)M~Shoe "Riven Boot"~No.03 (Mesh)
Shrugs: [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug (black)
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::.  No Evil
Butterfly : A:S:S deLuxe - Le Papillion Noir (nose)  Free (Marketplace)
Necklace: :: LEO-NT:: my lill Flowerfriend <3 Necklace [V.I.P.Gift]

Pose: ::Focus Poses Model 104 ::


Nessun commento: