Black Moustache

943 . . . . ♥


My dear. . .  I was looking for on the marketplace is I found a nice gift and I put into making this outfit a little Christmas  :P
The skin of Poudre is one of four skin with 50% discount. . . while the top is the new creation of "Gola." . . I used this color, but is available in 5 other colors and will be exclusive in the event .:. F R O S T .:.  that starts tomorrow

Skin: -Poudre- [Dana] M. 03 -  50% off
Hair: [e] Say - All  Free
Top: ~~G O L A  Industry~REGISTERED NO.69 -Blue For .:. F R O S T .:. NEW (start 12 dec)
Jeans: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH skinny pants [Multi-Version] BOXED
Boots: (piccara) Wedge Boots :: For fi*Friday  Recently released
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::.    Infinity Couple Tattoo  Recently released
Earrings: MiWardrobe - Horns Earrings - Winter Fair Gift
Circlet: [Viita] Reindeer Antler  Free ( marketplace )
Coffe: :: LEO-NT:: Coffee 2 Go [ V.I.P.GIFT ]


Nessun commento: