Black Moustache

346#

Hello girls * - *
I keep looking for the best way to show you the best skin, clothes and accessories. . . I hope you like it as I show you the creations ^ - ^
In this picture I show the Salopette of * Tentacio *, there is in many colors. . . beautiful.
Kisses



Skin: [Hush] Lily - Bewitched - Honey (lb)
Hair: [e] Say - Black 05 Free
Eyes: [ S H O C K ]Mirage Eyes Black (L)
Top: RONSEM* Floral
Socks: +mocha+ -  Loose Socks  -  Plain Dirty [Pink]
Salopette: *Tentacio* Selma Overall black   New
Earring: MG- - Earrings - 60's Gogo Disks - BW
Necklace: Apple May Designs  - Enchanted Necklace - Noir 10L New
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Platform "Pink" 
Piercing: -UtopiaH- Simple Color Piercing /purple ( gatcha)
Bracelet: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold)
Tattoo: - UtopiaH - Pink Garden of my Body Tattoo


Pose : :: Focus Poses  Model 31 ::

Nessun commento: