Black Moustache

321#

Hi girls ^ - ^ also today I have some news to show. . .!
In this picture I created a casual look. . . I used the new shirt of Cynful
The newest and leggings of Useful Things
In this case I used the black color for the shirt and for leggings, but they can find a variety of colors. To give a touch of color I have used the set of jewels  MG (necklace and ring) and earrings of ELUZION, that are promo only 5L.
Kiss kiss  *♡*



Skin: [HUSH] Hanna - SmokedFire - Vanilla (mb)
hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh FEM Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - FF2012 ( old Hunt)
Top: [Cynful]  Lala's Shrug - Black  New
Leggins: .:Useful Things:. hot leggins mesh New
Set Jewelry : MG - Necklace - Silver Drop Pendant - Turquoise
Earring: ELUZION * Lizza Earrings LIMITED Skyblue
Shoes: N-core *Group Gift* Coquette Platform "Wild Edition"
Nails:  Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - FRENCH

Pose: ::  Focus Poses Model 71 ::
         :: Focus Poses Model 77 ::

Nessun commento: