Black Moustache

322#

hellooo beautiful *---* I am still here. . .
For this look I used the new jeans of Useful Things. Are cool, I love them. . . and the new skin Mystic Canvass.
The top of  I won in the Midnight Mania and I find it really cute. . .
Hope you like ^--^
Kiss *♡*


Skin: [MC] Brit Skin Skin-D Cup Shimmer Shadow Red NEW
Hair: *booN LUV205 hair black/chocolate/purple
Eyes: [ S H O C K ] Melancholia Eyes Purple (L)
Top: [  SAKIDE ] Knit Loose Tops White Midnight mania
Jeans:  .:Useful Things:. gaga pants mesh Black NEW
Slip: fame.less Delicious black
Shoes:  Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Gold Panther
Set Jewelry: MG - Necklace - Jewelled Skull and Heart - SILVER + BLK DIAMOND
Bracelet: MG - Boho Bangles - Gold and Ebony
Nails:  Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - FRENCH
Rings: MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver
Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . Animals Leo

Pose: ::  Focus Poses   Model 65

Nessun commento: