Black Moustache

957 . . . . ♥

Often around the shops in Second Life and in the shop Sakide I saw there was this beautiful shrug which is fabulous. . . very cute and Christmas. . . is in the event that I put next to the name. . . rarely speak of stores that are not among my sponsors, but this shawl took my heart.
This dress is a creation of the shop BlackHole of my dear friend. . . has as many as 9 different colors and all in a single purchase. . . : D
The skin is  of Mystic Canvass. . . these make up that creates are amazing. . . ♥

Skin: [MC] Able Skin A-Cup Lazer  New
Hair: -LaViere- Darya Browns
Dress: ..::BH::.. Lace Minidress  New
Socks: Q - cross printed thights  (marketplace )
Shrugs: [ SAKIDE ] Winter in Paris Outfit Cream@The RMK Gothic"Frost Fair"  New

Pose: :: Focus Poses Model 119 :: New








Nessun commento: