Black Moustache

954 . . . . ♥


Hello girls: D I love this time of year, because everything seems to be magical. . . * - *
As you know, a few days ago have opened other fairs. . In Frost Fair you will find in this beautiful skin of Modish that I show in the post. . . You may of this skin to match the lipstick some colors I show them in the picture below. . . very nice *-*
In Winter Wishes Market instead you will find this beautiful dress by Chandelle. . . I love it, there in different colors or shades and beautiful and I'm sure like me you will have difficulty in choosing. . . Chandelle in addition gives these socks as a gift, are in the fair. . . good shopping lovely ♥


Skin: ::Modish:: Ferryna- lt [Cioco] @Frost Fair  New
Hair: [e] Soft - Essentials Collection
Dress: - CHANDELLE - Mesh Dress Alice. Beige @ Winter Wishes Market New
Socks: - CHANDELLE - Winter Wishes MarketGIFT
Boots: }MoYaz{ London mesh boot - Classic brown  Recently released
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30] BOXED
Ring: [EY:NO] Dragonfly Rings

Pose: ::Focus Poses Model 112 ::

Nessun commento: