Black Moustache

947 . . . . ♥

Hey My Dear ^ - ^
I created two looks for you. . . In the first look I used the coat that you will find it also in another version of Moyaz. . . in the latter, I used the mega shirt also available in gray shades.
The skin is present in the new event. . . and is the new creation of Modish, in this post I show you two of the six tones that you will find. . .! Good Shopping ♥

Look 1:

Skin:  ::Modish:: Kiana [Crema]   @Frost Fair  New
Hair: -LaViere- Darya Browns
Shirt: - piccara - Vintage Belted Bustier (Grab it!)
Skirt: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. mini-skirt MESH - gray New
Socks: Q - crusader tights  15L (marketplace )
Boots: - piccara - Warm Boot  Exclusive  @Winter Fair New
Coat:{MoYaz} Daisy Mesh Duffle Vest Good Old Santa  New
Bag: :: LEO-NT:: LONELY BIRD BAG [VALENTINS<3 V.I.P.Gift]
Necklace: :: LEO-NT:: Autumns frozen Soul`s ~Necklace [V.I.P.Gift]


Look 2:

Skin:  ::Modish:: Kiana - [Cioco]  @Frost Fair  New
Hair: -LaViere- Darya Browns
Dress: {MoYaz} Mila Maxi Shirt knitted pink  New
Boots: - piccara - Warm Boot Magenta  @Winter Fair New
Nails: [ S H O C K ] Leopard Style Nails (Wear to unpack)  @Frost Fair
Jar: *Tentacio*  Winter Fair Gift
Plaster: OuuchBerries Old Gift







Nessun commento: