Black Moustache

927 . . . . ♥


Dear here I am with an outfit all winter. . . I wanted to inform you that the skin of the first generation of the Poudre store are on sale for the whole month of December to 50% and what you see in the picture is one of the skin on sale. . .! The dress, which I love, is one of the many creations of "Le Forme" that you will find in the winter fair. . and there in other colors. . .! Then if you love taking pictures and try these poses I used are one of the new set of poses Focus Poses.
The boots of Tentacio I had already shown them to you in another post. . . but here you see the best mouse on the shoe ihih :D Kiss Kiss ♥

Skin: -Poudre- [Jasmine] M.P. 06 - Cl 02 -  50% off
Hair: [e] Conclusion - Essentials Collection
Dress: [LF] WIC v-Neck Sweater Gradient Ocean BOX @Winter Fair  New
Leggings: [ SAKIDE ] Light Shredded Leggings
Boots: *Tentacio* My wool boots  New
Hat: Reindeer Hats Pasar Xmas Gift 2012 ( marketplaceFree

Pose: :: Focus Poses Model 115 :: New

Nessun commento: