Black Moustache

891 . . . . ♥



hello Girl!! A lot of news and Free for you!
First, I want to thank my dear friend Margy Orfan :D who has agreed to take a picture with me!
The skin I used is another skin of "Modish" for event singer icon fair. . . and you'll find it in 5 different tones. The new dress of  "Le Forme" was created for the new Lolas Tango (mesh) and you will find it in many different colors (I'll show you without the applier not having the lolas, are not in my taste for this I have not purchased) and the brand new boots of Moyaz, here I show only one color but there are many others. . . .
The Tattoo of Delusion I'll show it in full (thanks to Margy Orfan) . . .She shows you how often free only things you can have a beautiful avatar, the outfit is the store Piccara is the new group gift,  really cute !! Kiss

On me:
Skin::: Modish ::  NoDoubt- [Moka]  @ SingerFair New
Hair: [e] Memoir - Essentials Collection
Dress: [LF] Sexy Lace Dress W/ Lola's Applier Pink New
Boots: }MoYaz{ Barcelona mesh boot - Onyx New
Necklace: MG  - Necklace - Pearls - Combo Sets and Singles - BLACK (N)
Rings: MG - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::.   Infinity Couple Tattoo Recently released

Skin: [YOON SKIN] Vanessa Club  Group Gift
Hair: Alice Project - Steph II - Streaked Blondes  Hunt
Outfit:  - piccara - Casual Outfit - Group Gift
Shoes: JD - Group Gift - Deviant Salmon  Group Gift
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::.   Infinity Couple Tattoo  Recently released

Pose: ::Focus Poses Model 110::  Recently released



Nessun commento: