Black Moustache

329#

Hello Girls ^ - ^ even today some news for you
In this post I used the new Top mesh of Useful Things
Available in different colors in solid color, the new jeans of Nytro (unisex) the color of these jeans I particularly like and new beautiful eyes of SHOC K. . . In addition I also used some gift, as the bag, belt, and nails. . . I must say that this outfit is truly complete and I love it ^ - ^ kiss


Skin:[ S H O C K ] Kisha Skin - Pinky - DB (Jewel)
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* Mink Brown Caramel
Eyes:[ S H O C K ] Abduction Eyes SkyBlue (L) New
Top: .:Useful Things:. short one shoulder hoodie mesh New
Jeans: $$ - NyTrO - $$ MESH Jeans Slaved Used UNISEX  New
Bag: BLD-[Rebel]  Subscribe gift
Shoes: [*RG*] Miles Sneakers -Light-   *REDGRAVE*
Nails: [ S H O C K ] La muerte en color - Nails
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pearls - Colour Mixing Necklaces
Belt : LooP *golfa belt GroupGift

Pose: :: Focus Poses Handbag Set 10 ::

Nessun commento: