Black Moustache

285#

Hi girl. . .! In this post I will show you an urban outfit. . .
I used some of the new mesh of SG, (available in various colors and written) and the new short of Nytro. . . The shoes are the new sneakers of Redgrave. The skin I used to find the room "STUFF IN STOCK" , has a make up that goes with this outfit * - *
To make it unique this outfit I used lots of accessories from jewelry to bag . . I hope you like it. kisses




Skin:* BeciLia * Sis Girl Extra Non/CC  Stuff in Stock 18 June New
Hair: [e] Garden - Essentials Collection - Brown 08
Shirt: *SG* Sweater  I  love haters!!    New
Short: $$ - NyTrO - $$  Baggy Jeans Shorts Blood W  New
Shoes: [*RG*] Miles Sneakers -Grey/Pink- *REDGRAVE*  New 
Glasses: [ JP ]:dsg. Shades-Tiger 02 *MESH*
Piercing chest: [ S H O C K ] Claws of Death Piercings
Bracelet  : Izzie's- *resize* Angular Bangles pink
Bag: L`Exception- Canvas totes- Love NewYork
Tattoo: * Sweet Sin Tattoo * - i need love to live
Nails: [ S H O C K ] All-Shoes Nails (Shocking colors)

Nessun commento: