Black Moustache

181#

Hello girls ^ - ^
I decided to write a something in every post, I find is an additional way to interaggire with you who follow me ^ - ^ ..
This style I created thinking a casual style with shades of retro
I used the newest creations *Tentacio* from jeans to accessories ( glasses and pochette). . .
The skin of Hush with a Make Up that that would befit the lips
The hair of [elikatira] which gave a touch retrò to the outfit.
The jewels of MG inevitable for any outfit.
The top and the shoes that made this outfit modern but retrò ^ - ^
I hope have succeeded and appreciate this style
kisses and hugs





Skin: Hush - Fay - Torrid - Caramel (lb)
Hair: [e] Soft - Essentials Collection - Red 08
Top: *Just Me* Hailey Top Black Marylin
Jeans: *Tentacio* Laila Jeans soft  NEW
Shoes: -SKIFIJA- Lady Night pumps (red Queen)
Pochette & Glasses: *Tentacio* * Pin up day Perfect  Wardrobe NEW
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pearls - Combo Sets and Singles - BLACK (N)
Bracelet: MG - Bangles - Kos - SILVER

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

would have been nice to mention where you took the pictures too