Black Moustache

226#

Hello girls !!!!
In the picture of this post I created a casual outfit and to be honest I really like. . . I used the newest pants (mesh)
then Top  which are Gift\Hunt (search for a M in the store) that are really nice
And the inevitable accessories that make every outfit special and unique. . .
The down post  I have attached a video I have accompanied creation of this post. . . every time I hear and see me always puts so much fun :P
good day kisses




Skin:  [Hush] Melody - CharcoalPink - Honey (mb)
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~* Mink Brown Caramel
Top: Apple May Designs  - Graphic Tanks - MA -( #54 - Apple May Designs (AMD)) Hunt
Pants: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH sarrouel pants NEW
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black
Bracelet: MG - Bangles - Kos - SILVER
Ring: MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver
Necklace & Earrings: MG - Necklace - Jewelled Skull and Heart - SILVER + BLK DIAMOND
Nails: .::LE FORME::. French Nails Group Gift








Nessun commento: